Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Patriots Targeted By FBI For Arrest: Lt. Col. Potter On The Run

Arrests - and murders - of American journalists are on the rise. Andrew Breitbart to Michael Hastings told the Truth to their readers and paid with their lives, giving their last full measure of devotion to the Truth and what a free press represents.

Right now Lt. Col Roy Potter is running for his life. From first-hand information I have received, the Col. was accosted by Federal agents who attempted to arrest him on some made-up BS charge - but he managed to escape and is currently on the run.

PLEASE pray for Lt. Col. Potter's safety, that no trap against him will succeed, that no weapon formed against him will prosper, and that our Heavenly Father will send His warrior angels to protect this great Patriot from the jaws of the Devil, who roams the Earth seeking those whom he may devour.

During her radio show earlier, Katy Rubin (Kitty1948) said - and I agree wholeheartedly - that the Federal government is lost to liars, thieves, and Traitors. Folks, we ARE on the brink of Civil War; throughout history journalists have always been the first targeted for arrest so that the government can maintain control in the information that is being released.

In order to save lives from the nightmare that is about to descend upon this nation, we MUST get our local officials involved. That includes your elected officials as well as law enforcement. I assure you that the majority of them do not have the first clue about what is really going on, and when they find out that they've been lied to this entire time they are going to be PISSED - and they will side with the People.

The Federal government is lost to corruption, and local government - Sheriffs and municipal Police Officers, State Patrol and National Guard are the agencies we need to turn to for help. And they WILL help us!

This is the presentation I gave to elected officials and law enforcement officers in northern Michigan last December. Please note how I was reporting the use of chemical weapons in Syria way back then. The reason Obama was waffling on his "Red Line" was because it was his Syrian al-Qaeda butt buddies who used them.

Send this video to YOUR local officials, or better yet, put together a presentation of your own and go to your next county commission meeting or town council. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXFoAxvTQX8

Tell them what you know and, as a taxpaying, voting citizen, tell them that you expect your local authorities to stand and protect you when Satan's Scum come rolling into town on one of their 2,700 brand new MRAPS with blue UN helmets.

I have spoken to sheriffs and police officers from all over the country over the past year, and with the very scary exception of one individual who couldn't wait to be granted the authority to toss someone's car without a warrant during a traffic stop, they were unanimous in voicing their concern for the direction our country has taken; and to a man they all swore to me that they would uphold their oath to support and defend the Constitution, AND the citizens in their care, unlawful orders be damned.

Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers (used generically in this instance, I can't speak for the group - I'm only saying I support the ideals to which they hold) don't want DHS psychopaths locking up their friends, neighbors, and family any more than we do, and they most definitely will not stand for UN, German, Chinese or Russian troops rolling through our neighborhoods.

PRAYER is our most powerful weapon ladies and gentlemen, prayer and information. YOU need to stand up now and spread The Truth Is Viral to as many as will listen. TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! The arrests - and murders - of journalists like Lt. Col. Potter, Kitty, and myself have begun, and we need your prayers, love, and support now more than ever.

They can come for me if they like, but I know - and so do they - that I have never done or said anything to espouse violence in any way, shape, or form. In fact, I think I have bent over backwards trying to prevent violence and the unnecessary loss of life.

So I'll pray that God gives them a bit of wisdom at this moment, that they might pause and reflect on their plans before acting on them. I would be pleased to no end if I could go to my grave many, many years from now never having harmed a soul; but I am ready to meet my Maker, bringing along some of my new friends, if need be.

Of course getting into Heaven is like getting into an exclusive nightclub; many show up, but few are let past the red velvet rope. I happen to know for certain that I and every member of my family ARE on "the list", so I'm good to go. I can't guarantee my new friends anything though. LOL

I can see the headlines now though, after the Hellfire missile slams into our house, and I can see James Rosen at a White House briefing some weeks later, after everyone has had a chance to dissect what I have said over the years to find that I'm really a nice, loving, caring individual. ;)

JAMES ROSEN: Jay, from all indications, in over 130 videos spread out over five years, Bobby Powell never called for any type of violence, even insisting on several occasions that the only time that violence is permissible is in the defense of yourself, your family, or another innocent from an imminent hostile threat. Powell has stated emphatically on several occasions that murder and terrorism are the tools of the Globalists that seek to enslave mankind, and not the actions of a true Patriot, or human being. So why was he targeted Jay? Was his dying wife a terrorist too? Who made that decision?

JAY CARNEY: Well James, as you well know, this administration has never targeted any American citizen for assassination. In fact, the first we heard of this despicable action was when we picked up the Washington Post this morning. After a thorough investigation over the past few hours however, we have determined that the decision to bomb Mr. Powell's home was made by two low-level IRS employees in Akron Ohio. Consistent with union rules, these two individuals have been suspended from their death squad duties - with pay - and have been assigned to mandatory sensitivity training before they can return to their duties as drone operators.

And that lying bastard would say it wit a straight face too I'll betcha - LOL

Please share this post!!! Don't assume someone else will do it because statistically only 10-30% of those who "like" a post will click their mouse one more time and actually share it with their friends. Also, in an effort to force page owners to PAY in order for their posts to be seen, they use some kind of filtering software to make sure that only 14% of a page's subscribers see any particular post. The Truth is getting SCREWED!

One last thing: If you are at all able, please make a donation to The Truth Is Viral today. I have a Skype subscription due and minutes to buy as this is how I bring you first-hand interviews, it is time to renew my TTiV.net domain name and the attending email accounts through Godaddy, I need ink cartridges for my printers, gas to get out of town and cover some very important stories - like the Islamization of Dearborn and the collapse of Detroit - there are copying, fax, and UPS charges, my Post Office box fee is due, and just general stuff like that which is necessary for running any business.

I put every dime I can spare from my Social Security disability into producing this show. Last year, after donations and expenses were taken into account and all was said and done, I spent over $800 of my own money producing The Truth Is Viral. That was a month and a half of our income at that time.

Last August, when TTiV started earning money from the Google ads that appear in the video or at the blog, my first check was for a little over $200. Like an honest man I reported this income to the Department of Social Services here in Michigan. I also supplied receipts proving that my expenses EXCEEDED the income generated by the ads. Guess what happened...

Even though I reported a net loss for the 4th Quarter of 2012, and despite the fact that my wife is battling Stage IV Colo-rectal and Liver cancer, the State of Michigan, in all its wisdom, took away our Medicaid at the end of December. The Michigan Medicaid program pays the 20% of our medical bills that Medicare does not cover, AND it paid $100 a month for each of us for our Medicare insurance.

I stopped opening the bills and answering calls from debt collectors once our share of the cost of her care hit $60,000. What in the Hell am I supposed to do with that? All opening up the bills did was remind me how financially screwed we are, a very depressing thought TBH.

The State of Michigan, in all its wisdom, didn't seem to care that I was now bringing in more than $400 less than I would if I just sat on my couch and shut my mouth, or that by taking away our Medicaid they doomed us to an insurmountable debt. The State of Michigan went one step further and took away the $400 a month in food stamps we had been getting.

So now by January, between lost cash benefits and food stamps, we're bringing in $800 a month less than if I were to just sit on my couch, shut my mouth, and watched reruns of my favorite Sci-Fi shows. Besides the 20% of DeLynn's cancer treatment we can't afford to pay (thank God they can't turn her away), because I don't have Medicaid either I can't get the spine surgery I need to free the trapped nerves running down my left arm. I can barely use it anymore, and even though I'm right-handed it sure would be nice if I could pick up my tripod or a plate of food without pain shooting down my arm.

A couple of weeks ago we learned that DeLynn got her Medicaid back, I didn't but she did, so thank God for that. Medicaid will go back three months and pay medical bills. That still leaves us with over three months when she had no coverage at all. Even though I'm sure this decision is going to take care of quite a bit of what we owed, I'm still not looking forward to seeing the final tally.

TTiV family, we need your help to stay on the air. As I said earlier, we put every dime we can spare towards the production costs of this show, even taking out a loan on my truck to keep it going just a little while longer, hoping and praying for some kind of miracle, the right person with a stack of cash - an "Angel Investor" who believed in what we are doing - to come along; but one never did.

We did get a little over $170 in donations last month which were greatly appreciated; but it's still not nearly enough just to get us to the break-even point. We are OUT of money, bills are due, and in order to keep our domain and keep TTiV on the air we need your help now, before the 1st of the month! It is very simple to do your part and contribute to the fight.

I need your help to keep the promise that I made to my daughter, and to Father; that I would continue to speak Truth to Power as long as I was able. Just click on one of the two Paypal buttons, and you can make a one time donation in any amount or become part of the TTiV Army and Subscribe to donate a set amount each month.

Think of it this way: By clicking a $5 monthly donation - the cost of one McDonald's coffee a week - you will be making a real difference in our ability to gather and disseminate the Truth. Just think of the damage I could do if we had a proper budget!

But for now, we are just trying to survive. I have literally spent every dime I had or could borrow to keep the Truth alive. We have nothing left, and we need your help. If you believe in what I am trying to do, please donate whatever you can afford, whatever you won't miss, to this extremely dangerous fight to save lives and win souls for Jesus Christ. Can I get an "Amen"?

Even if you can't afford to donate to The Cause, please remember to make that tiny extra effort to share the show - including THIS post - in every way you can, and when you see an ad pop up, click them! Every 1/10th of a cent counts.

Remember, it's always darkest just before the dawn. Don't fear what men can do to your body, any pain is going to be temporary and the Glory that await is going to be worth it. All you have to do now is look up brothers and sisters for our Redemption DOES draweth nigh.

God bless and protect us all until the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I need another "Amen" on that one!

Semper Fi.
Bobby

1 comment:

  1. Bluehost is definitely the best web-hosting provider for any hosting services you need.

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!